Friday, January 27, 2006

its my blog...

...and i'll rant if i want to.

sometimes i just want to de-populate my existence. And then I suppose I won't be permitted to complain if there's too few people in my existence, or if i miss them.

If i just feel a little hurt, i overblow it. I don't have proportionate reactions. Whoever said, 'every action has an *equal* and opposite reaction' was wrong - 'equal'.. is an anomaly, unattainable, possible only in the head.

coherence, chitra, coherence.

so rant is because i just felt very self-conscious at this party again. I had a marvellous time at the very beginning - just when i left i had to break a glass, and that left me with guilt while i was leaving. but its okay - a glass breaks... like my friend once kindly said, reminds you of the fragility of things, and makes you want to break another one. :)

thank god for things still intact. then :)

2 comments:

why said...

hoping that all is well Chitra!

CK said...

thanks for asking yesha.

all is well :)