Monday, January 30, 2006

do i talk too much?

that's another rhetorical question. been asking a few of those, haven't i?

I just had a day of plenty of chitter chatter, with me blabbering all manner of things about my feelings for people to my listener-friends. Who are so patient with me :)

All of me is laced in fear when I make yet another venture, and I let out one more secret to someone. A river flows out before I am sure whether I can trust them or not. It is lucky and good that I have myself surrounded by good people who are very deserving of the trust that secrets bestow. I am very worthy, if I have such good friends.

But I am also very afraid. I am very wary of the power of words, that carry things from an unexpressed oblivion in your mind to an existence. Suddenly, something that wasn't there is out there - what i say has words, has wings and now that my feelings are out the trap of my mouth who knows what direction they will take, whose mind they will alight on?

I pray that all will be well. And I dare nothing tell, on the blogosphere :)

1 comment:

why said...

it'll be okay.

:+)