Sunday, October 9, 2005

being and time in bahriyyaa, the white desert

'twas fun, i say. Went with Nathalie and her friends from Ireland and Scotland, and Raoul. Stayed one night at a hotel in Bahriyya. Saw palms - plucked and ate dates, had fitaar outside after fasting time. But the topper was the second day when we went out into the White Desert and saw the place with 'zeugens' (i think), mushroom-shaped formations of limestone eroded by wind. Lurvely!

The girls were in love, or at least drooling after the taxi driver, who I must say was a great character, very giving and nice, and sober - not weird or perverted at all - such a refreshing change from the touristy scene in egypt. We met two italians, one of them had eyes to die for. I shared a taxi with him back home. He was so nice, but he didn't ask for my number - he might've wanted to, though (or that's what i tell myself).

One of the guys i have a crush on though hasn't called/written back to my text message, and I'm going to further anonymise this blog lol :) Cannot go on like zeees.

Am listening to Jack Johnson and its heavenly :) I'm going to download it onto my pc so i can listen in more :)

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers from the chi :) will post bahriyya pictures. Oh and I saw my first SHOOTING STAR! yay.. heavenly indeed it was! :)

No comments: