Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pictures from the White Desert.





So upon reader-request (haha! imagine the pomposity of saying that) I've put up some pictures of the White Desert - past bahriyya. It was the most beautiful part of our trip - First we crossed these slopes made black by the presence of iron. Then the night was spent sleeping under the stars in the desert full of these 'mushroom' like limestone formations. Zeugens, indeed, they are called.

Already since, have been to the Dusshehra party where we did a lot of dancing! Have pictures to post up of that too!

3 comments:

Nica said...

WOW!
Looks like you're having fun..
Wish I could travel around instead of plan my schedules day after day.. oh well, still this is a part of my life.. =)
Talk to ya later!
Take care,
Cheerio~~~~

anandsharma said...

Hi,These pictures are really beautiful.Thanx for putting these on the blog.My computer developed some hardware defect and it took four days for repairs.I have to catch up with the developments on 43 things;i had not realized that i will miss it so much.White Desert is worth tavelling around.Wow!

BradHeintz.com said...

I love these pictures! There's something about the natural beauty of the desert that I always find calming.