Friday, March 11, 2005

What have I been doing? you ask

I know I've been away from the blog too long and now have sporadically posted all these posts for you to catch up. I overfeed. ;) But c'est me!

I've been very virtually productive lately actually. Besides hunting down companies for Dad's business interests, I have also increased my online presence and pursuits. You will find me at 43things.com and at Flickr.com where I've posted some pics, but if you're not on my flickr contacts, for the moment you'll only see one.

I'm in Cairo for the weekend, and have had no word from Egypt Insight after the money messup, which is a real shame. Had they sorted this professionally, I would've consented to work for them. As things are, I'm not oh-so-excited about working there. Hang it! I really wanted a job as a professional writer. Its okay, the blog will have to process my creative juices into something meaningful while I keep looking.

Wyam the brave, where ya been? Zuby duby where ya been? Them and all the rest of you, give me a holler.

No comments: