Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Things I Love...

I think there's a song by that name.. these are some of the things i love..

1) I love people that tie their shoelaces with the greatest care.
2) I love watching people do things patiently and with care.
3) my friends.
4) my brother.
5) my parents.
6) watching my typing fingers reflected in the monitor screen.
7) typing/writing.
8) 'wasting' time on the internet: 43things, reading/writing blogs.
9) chatting.
10) getting letters, emails, txt msgs from friends :)
...enough for now :)

4 comments:

CK said...

Gosh I'm so silly :$

sisil said...

hehe I love some of the things you love.

Btw has my postcard arrived? Erik Netherlands has got my letter last week, I mailed them at the same time.

CK said...

hey sil,

i'll be going to cairo today. am in port said. will check.. looking forward to it!! :) (i hope its there.. )

CK said...

got your postcard!!
and its beautiful. Apparently, mom got it 2 weeks ago and put it in a drawer and forgot :$. I was so upset because i thought the mail lost it but made the happy discovery last night!