Wednesday, March 9, 2005

One more blog..

I have been currently bit by the net bug and am obssessed with 43things.com. I will always be thankful to Silvia for that, and other sites she's introduced me to. Another one is Flickr the photo uploading website. I did get an account on flickr but I haven't put up any photos. Once I do, I can blog those fotos onto this blog too. And although Zuby has been trying to convince me to write on livejournal I really don't think its happening.

Besides that, what else, work in Port Said at Dad's is trudging along. I was really looking forward to going to Cairo today with Dad and meeting friends to go to Sequoia (which is the old Andrea remodeled) for a chat, but its okay. Dad said there might be a buyer tomorrow and so i'm staying back. I did some driving today, and am pretty pleased by my overall performance. I love playing Raghav and then sitting up or sitting back and driving the car! Removes the day's tensions.

Work is quite stressful. Amal came late today and I didn't know how to reprimand like I can do with others. I couldn't even say the penalty word. But right now is not the time to tighten things up, like Kash said. Wait till the orders come in and then when we have jobs we can be stricter about timings etc. Right now we need jobs.

I go to Cairo tomorrow and I am really happy about that. I really miss home, and feel so responsible here for the factory - it scares me when things go wrong or missing etc. Too much worrying.. Already I just want to quit and write... check me out on 43things.com ;) I'm registered as Chitra ;) (surprise! surprise!)

miss me bunnies. and send me a holler!

No comments: