Friday, September 10, 2004

Just one more

Since when did blogs become an obsessive habit. Anyhow, I haven’t been paying this one too much attention. Myriam is in California and has been reading! Yay! And Wiam left for Kuwait, too. Might be my imagination but of late things have been a bit silent (or maybe there’s been too much noise) between us. Basically, no mucho communicado. Pity-o. Hm, and then I find myself wishing she isn’t reading… hehe. And she sent me an audition notice for Macbeth. God, I’d love to play Lady Macbeth, I better find out if it is at all possible for me to do the play if I’ll be abroad for a while. I’d really like to explore a dark and sinister character, and I’d love to play it. I’d love to put really dark eye-shadow, and look disarmingly charming but in an evil way.



I finally finished reading Shadow Lines by Amitav Ghosh and he is excellent. Must read. I’d talk more about him, but studying calls. I might be away from the blog, but keep looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...why do you find yourself wishing I'm not reading, Lady Dark? :)

CK said...

Why do you call me Lady Dark, Anonymous? ;)