Sunday, February 25, 2007

in wont of wisdom

I am especially impatient for wisdom at night. Before I sleep, I want the nature of the universe to be revealed to me. Sometimes, in my pursuit I turn to the likeliest source: books, but I have ADD and I am very impatient with books, too. I find myself arguing. If only books were in for talking and all.

Am going to salsa again after a long while. Expectations are high, and I hope that after the jig, spirits will be, too. :)

Attended a Seymour Hersh workshop on investigative journalism that was held in Egypt.
Ain't I lucky?

Gave some really interesting practical tips, like "Tell the people beforehand if you're going to publish a bad article about them. They might not like you, but they'll respect you."


1 comment:

Kailash said...

never really got around to asking you about the Hersch thing... you must tell me next time we meet.