Thursday, February 15, 2007

in wont of something to write

the formula is to "just write" in the vein of "just do it".

but this one-way confession is not so satisfying. I wish I could read someone's face while they were reading this.

the writing circle meetings have not resumed, so don't have that outlet yet. haven't been writing much lately (is it a wonder that i am not here much? :)).

the above was edited after i had written something ghastly and unconfessable :) (love making new words, favourite pastime with wee) . (unless unconfessable is a word, in which case i love using words i didn't know existed)

chatted with zuby today after long while and realised (again) that (omigawd) we have actually never met. :) he said something pretty today: "if i don't read i feel empty." reminded me of sylvia plath:
"They [The children] are not quiet,
Quiet, like the emptiness I carry."

So here is me, posting after a long long time.

Happy Valentine's! ;) I'm back!

1 comment:

md said...

hopefully to stay :)