Friday, March 17, 2006

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps..

Prettier perhaps than the poem, is that I remember it today while it came to me last night:

I want
a thic-
-ker skin.
A bin
to put
my tro-
-ubles in.


I finally took the trouble to cook myself something. It seems nutritious and filling, but its not tasty! :S I am banning cinammon from my wannabe-cook-routine. It just messed up my good food. :S Too many spices spoil the broth :S Though what I made confirms that I want to stay vegetarian cos it tastes like meat. I think tomato cooked with some cinammon does that. I didn't have some other spices, so i thought i'd substitute. I just hope my tummy doesn't complain later. I cooked eat, so I better eat it :)

It is hard to decide whether or not to delete people from one's contact list on MSN. People one does not talk to, and one does not plan to talk to. Or people that just don't respond. I actually hate chat devices, except for a few peeps, I really don't want to chat with everyone I am visible/available to. And the people I usually chat with are people that will take the trouble of writing to me, anyways. Chat is just so weird. :-s I think I'll abandon my MSN with an R.I.P. sign. Actually, have any of you done this? I'm afraid of possible withdrawal symptoms, but I am going to give it a try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want a thicker skin too! i NEED one in fact .. can we go shop?! ya raet..

anandsharma said...

Sometimes people don't talk , not because they don't want to , but becoz they can't .Of course , additions and deletions are , what makes life .
Anand