Saturday, March 18, 2006

Mi Vida sin Mi

Mi Vida Sin Mi:

I wonder why they don't make a movie about the person that gets left behind. Showing that person as he/she goes through with something with someone and then is left behind. I think they did have this one movie with Richard E. Grant where he is left with this baby and doesn't know what to do with it.

Eventually he finds a babysitter, falls in love with her, and things are peachy.

Even in this movie, things are falling into place even as the main character's organs are probably falling apart. Things may not be peachy, but they will be.

Aside: i ruff mark ruffalo.

Anyhow, so after this movie that my Spanish teacher gave to me defining it as "una pellicula trista" (or so), I came back into my room, and saw the flowers that I had bought myself when I was walking back home after Spanglish lesson. They made everything better. Flowers are wonderful, even as gifts to oneself :)

My excuse was that I shall use them to paint but they've done a good enough job already of brightening the room. I want to be like a new-Mom and take pictures of the little babies in the vase, but I've taken enough. Plus, once I start with the camera I can get a little manic and start taking pictures of bookshelves, blankets, bags, candles, the ipod - ze bossipilities are endlez. So, less is more.

Two sunflowers with some other flower in the vase. Pretty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no idea what this post is about chitra, but anyways, where are you? you owe me several emails methinks .. hurry up and WRITE :)

yes, abandon msn. my new word for the month seems to be abandon :p

Anonymous said...

forgot to mention -i like the new look!

CK said...

:) The bost is about a movie: Mi Vida sin Mi : My life without me. It won Goya award (spanish oscars apparently) and me spanish teacher gave it to me to watch :) and had told me that it was a sad movie. It was nice, but i have seen stuff like it before.

haha. "my new word of the month seems to be abandon" haha to that :)

I like the new look too. I just realised when i read your entries that it changed, because I was just trying it out and wanted to save the 'links' on the side, but this gives me a chance to shuffle them :)

will email you soon, sweets!

Anonymous said...

:) so, how do you know it's ME??