Monday, May 30, 2005

omigawsh..

i stayed away for so so long.. but i have some good stuff to share by now..

piccies!

that was real yumm cake with real cream as zaki pointed out. Zaki had just come down from the U.S. and still attended my birthday. very happy about that. :) Got an iPod mini from bro' and just learned a few minutes ago about how its difficult to recycle. Well, lets hope I don't need to throw it for a long, long, time.

so one day before my birthday I got a book signed saying 'happy birthday' from paolo coelho.. yes i met him in person - and on one of the days that my camera was out of battery :s

its all right though.. i do have a picture or two on the day of my birthday that remind me that i saw him. i'll put them up on this blog soon. just have to rush to finish some work which is a sore really because i'd rather blog blog blog.

in a good way, we have some really good jobs coming in at the factory. for a change we'll have money coming in. of course that means more work but i've decided to let dad know that i'll be going a different way in a month.

i hope i keep up the resolution. *fingers crossed*

5 comments:

BradHeintz.com said...

Happy birthday!

CK said...

Danke! Danke!

sisil said...

oooh you met paulo cuelho!

and happy birthday, again :)

CK said...

yaaaaaa! he was really nice too.. i have to take and post up a pic of the 'happy birthday' thing :)

kamal said...

Yeah, he's very nice and considerate in person. I enjoyed meeting him years ago.

It's fun meeting a favorite author.

I recently took a workshop with Chitra Divakaruni. Have you read her stuff? If not, I highly recommend her. She's an absolute sweetheart in person. So wise and talented.