Wednesday, May 11, 2005

cat bit my fingers...

...and that's why i haven't been writing on this blog.

though i always really meant to. I finally finally sent off a letter to silvia, yay!! I posted a few pictures online and did some other writing online. I haven't been as regular on 43things.com but then again, hula hula cares?

I'm just so tired. The vacation I promised myself is well and nigh due, as is the massage I promised myself, and the Eurotrip, and a holiday for my birthday. I'm going to take 200 L.E. from Dad, and spend it on self-pampering. Hell, I'm tempted to charge it to the company account under HR bonus or something more official and serious and necessary sounding.

But ze break is nesse-zerry. yis. :) I think I'm getting a little better at keeping in touch. I've sent out a few applications to writing jobs, and am pretty happy about that, but I need to call and get back to one tomorrow. Might have an interview, but I'll just take it easy, plenty of stuff gets on my nerves. And while I'm there, I'll make a disclaimer to myself: there is no need for me to feel guilty about blogging or the lack thereof. Really, Chitra, you do plenty besides have to talk to yourself through indirect third party activity that you call writing.

See how lonely it can get in Port Said? So all you lazy bums write write write.. and if I'm the lazy party... err.. i'm getting there, cairo pace :)
mwah!

No comments: