Saturday, November 27, 2004

echolalia?

I am perhaps very close to creating a fictional character to talk to. Or write. Perhaps they serve the same purpose. I am meeting a few new people and it makes me rethink all the time. I miss the old folks I used to hang out with. Nothing like the comfort of things old, old shoes, and old jeans to slip into etc. I even finished my old perfume so I have to try out all the other ones that have been lying around but nothing can replace “Dune”. :)



Even when I meet all these new people, I wish I had someone ‘old’ I could call and talk to about it all. Doesn’t seem to be possible at the moment. I really miss you guys, so reply to my blogs or email me or something. I’ll be heading off to India on Dec 3. Looking forward to that. After much back and forth tishing tossing of ideas finally Jayu and I agreed on a couple of destinations (more than one!) in India. Now, whatever comes of it, we both want to relax, and that’s what we’ll try and get done. Although, I’m so tense these days figuring that trying to relax is one of the most un-relaxing things to do. Need to get a masseuse to help me out!

No comments: