Friday, September 7, 2012

And so it is

Thank you, Rachel.

If not a book, at least this blog is revived thanks to you.

And there it is again, the fear of revealing too much, the fear of being too honest while looking at a mirror for fear that what I may see would be too ugly. It's the inner venom - funny enough, C.K. used that word too to describe my spewing. Maybe it hurt because it was so right.

This is going to come out like a journal, and maybe you were hoping for more creative work.

Well, too bad, innit? ;)

So I've been feeling bummed, and since that's all I care to think about I'll just write about that till I bore myself.

And just then, I see this, so pretty - a reversible fabric bag I bought at the FleaMarket in Germany, handcrafted by someone and for EURO 5 but worth so much more... happiness and a smile for brightening an otherwise glum moment.

I leave you with this:



May we create and enjoy such prettiness, all the time :)

No comments: