Sunday, November 13, 2005

Love, Chitra

Its funny how I rarely sign off with that, anywhere. There was a time when that was the only sign-off one used. :)

So I get an anonymous entry to 'write'. I guess i know who it may be. :)

I applied to the AUC Writing Program today and asked 3 former professors for references. Two of them replied the same day - today - and said of course they'd be happy to. I am so thankful - these are times when I feel blessed to know the people that I do. Sometimes, I feel so poor in not being able to give enough, to these people, to the world for being so, so wonderful. I guess I can only give back by striving to be the qualities that these people embody in my life. Compassion, warmth, inspiration.

and Love.

I want to end right here, because it would be such a poetic sign-off, and I love moving in circles, but I really want something off my chest.

Maggie's been missing. Well, she's not gone missing, but I kinda miss her. I had a stupid fight with her, but I did feel I had some reason to begin it. I just hope we get back to normal soon. (if you're reading this know that i love you).

cheers,
chi (that's how i normally sign off)

4 comments:

Nica said...

=)Hey, been awhile..
well, am doing well, just popped in to see how you were doing.
Been kinda stressed out lately..

forsoothsayer said...

girl, in the same spirit, i am applying to teach law at auc. much farther shot i realize. now if only i can find refs...

CK said...

Hey! That would be great. We could be ahem co-teachers. yay! :)

hey nica! will show up on yer blog! :)

maggiemelba said...

hey chi... i only read this just now. im sorry if i kind of lapsed into a corpse recently. Life's had a way with me lately. I feel like ive been infected, and after being quiet about it for so long its very very hard to open up about things again. revelations of late have just made things worse. but for all its worth... i really wish you were here. youre a bigger comfort to me than you really think. much much bigger.