Wednesday, April 20, 2005

there would be days...

...and no one told me this, when your clothes would annoy you... maybe its this itchy cardigan, but i love the colour and if i take it off, my belly would show and that would be a complete no-no in the factory premises. So when I probably get a break, I'll head on home and get another jumper or something comfy, non-itchy and longer.

But I think I'm not just suffering from apparel-related irritation. Its a little bit more. A little bit to do with Tina leaving on Thursday night, and how horrible it was saying goodbye...

(took cardigan off, i'm in MY room!)

A little to do with how I've been feeling far too lazy to do any work..

A little to do with whatever work I've done not yielding any great results anyhow...

I really need a vacation. Gawd, I think I'll beg dad for a week off, I really do need it. Not that I'd need to beg, I just have to drop a request and it shall be granted. Strange human relations - I will probably not ask, and Dad will probably not tell me to 'sit home sweety', although he did do that once, and I got up early and wondered what to do with myself.

Among the books I'm reading/browsing currently is the classic Dune by Frank Herbert, lent to me by Kash dear. Learning about politics at work, and hopefully learning some lessons..

Meryam still has not written, in WEEKS. I am thinking of writing a petition with "Please sign petition for meryam to write to me" and sending it to ahrc or something.. I'm so bl**dy serious.. I might even do it. You better WRITE TO ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SORRY. but it hasn't been that long? i wrote before i left i'm sure .. i've been back for a week, but it's been a bit of a disaster .. not really ready to write about it, but i promise to email you in the next couple of days :) love you

CK said...

phew! welcome back *hugs* :)

yeah, maybe not that long but i missed ya! :)