Thursday, January 20, 2005

Back to Cairo!

Yes, I was gone. I spent a great vacation in India, including a trip to Ajanta-Ellora caves, a brief visit to Nasik (on our trip to the caves), another trip to Hyderabad, and now that I'm back to Cairo, I'll be going to Bassata for the weekend - a trip I've been wanting to take for years.



I'll talk about that trip once I come back (obviously). As for what I did in India: lots of cave gazing, hanging with kids (cousins and nephews/nieces; gosh aren't i old?), watching foreign films with Jayu, wrestling on playstation with Manoj and Sunil (and in a few they were beaten!), going to concert at gateway of India, and using the services of the male restrooms at the Taj hotel facing it!! All these wonders and more I will recall once I come back from Bassata...





No comments: