Tuesday, November 2, 2004

exams over, in the gold now

Those three traumatising events (well 2 actually really, one was okay) called exams are over. No more no more I hope. I think they went okay... I hope the teachers do too, and let me go. I'm having a good time in California, but still feel like I haven't had enough sleep, not the way I used to hog it in Cairo, so in the afternoon, after lunch I really feel like setting up tent and dozing a few, but it never really happens.. I'll make up for it once I reach Cairo. Can't believe I've stayed away from the blog for so long too!



So the golden state of California is quite breathtaking. Lovely sunsets, beaches, nice green grass, lotsa trees and people with smiling faces.. except today there was a tiff on the bus between a tall lean African-American with a huge cross and a white middle-aged man who kept showing him the finger and calling him names across the bus way after their yelling was over. interesting to watch really.



anyhow... the other day i went to a lambardi farm festival, where they sold pumpkins for halloween, and corn on the cob (yumm buttered) and trinkets and there was a band dressed country playing rock 'n roll songs which was fun fun fun! i've been attending myriam's classes and its going well, i like the people... i'll try and get a picture before i go so i can remember them.



cheers all i'll be in cairo soon. :) november 9 to be precise

chitra

No comments: